Not fully clear still, but perhaps you need several fields, at least one of
which just contains your SEF and OFF values serving effectively as binary
switches (FQ matches). And then maybe you strip the leading IDs that you
are not matching on.

Remember your Solr data shape does not need to match your original data
shape. Especially with extra fields that you could get through copyField
commands or through UpdateRequestProcessor duplicates. And you don't need
to store those duplicates, just index them for most effective search.

And yes, reversing filter and edge ngram together mean you don't need a
wildcard queries.

Regards,
    Alex