On 3/23/2018 11:21 AM, Deepak Goel wrote:
>> I tried the above suggestion. The throughput and utilisation remain the
>> same (they dont increase even if I increase the load). The response time
>> comes down.

Are you still creating a new client object for every query?  Changing
how the client object is created won't improve anything if you're still
making a new one every time.

You're going to need to move the client creation somewhere else in your
code that only gets run once at startup, and then use the already-built
client object in the code that does the query.  The different way of
creating the client object that I gave you will ensure that it is
actually capable of running concurrently with many threads. (With some
older versions, this is not guaranteed)

Thanks,
Shawn