Deepak
"Please stop cruelty to Animals, help by becoming a Vegan"
+91 73500 12833
deic...@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool

"Plant a Tree, Go Green"

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org> wrote:

> On 3/23/2018 11:21 AM, Deepak Goel wrote:
> >> I tried the above suggestion. The throughput and utilisation remain the
> >> same (they dont increase even if I increase the load). The response time
> >> comes down.
> >>

> Are you still creating a new client object for every query?  Changing
> how the client object is created won't improve anything if you're still
> making a new one every time.
>
> You're going to need to move the client creation somewhere else in your
> code that only gets run once at startup, and then use the already-built
> client object in the code that does the query.  The different way of
> creating the client object that I gave you will ensure that it is
> actually capable of running concurrently with many threads. (With some
> older versions, this is not guaranteed)

Yes I am now creating a client object only once. On Linux it has superb
results (performance improves by around two times). However on Windows it
has no improvement

*SoftwareThroughput (/sec)Response Time (msec)Utilization (%CPU)UnTuned
(Windows)27.8142665UnTuned (Linux)34528091Partially Tuned with Shawn's
suggestions (Linux)56417290Partially Tuned with Shawn's suggestions
(Windows)28.11.10560*

Thanks,