> He took the hand, and then pulled her into his lap, circling his arms around her and
> holding her close.  "Don't take my coming after you as any kind of macho thing.  I
> didn't for a moment think that you weren't able to take care of yourself.  But both
> Nabru and I had a bad feeling about it and while I admit that at times my 'bad
> feelings' are simply baseless worry, I have not yet been given reason to question
> hers."

"Perhaps Fox and I would have escaped the bar without your help, but we
would not have been able to stop the smugglers without you," Carrhae
replied.  She leaned in and gave Matt a long, intense kiss.  When it
broke, she whispered, "I was pleased to see you then, and I am pleased to
be with you now."

(response)

t'Llhweiir ends

-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-
       .   |  *     Randye Jones
         . |)  .    http://www.atouchofclassics.com
      .   /|  .     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       . ( | )  .
     .   . |  .     "Hate is not a family value."


Reply via email to