> "We're empowering the press," he told her.  "By our silence, we give them a story.
> If you are as sure of your feelings for me as I am of my feelings for you, then it
> makes sense for us to release a joint statment in the morning.  We can do it
> personally, or we can just issue a release, but I think the time has come to let the
> entire galaxy know how lucky I am," he told her.

Carrhae smiled.  Then, she developed a wicked gleam in her eyes.  "If we
make an announcement, *we* are making it an issue," she replied.
"Instead, I suggest something more subtle.  Let us simply go to breakfast
together in the morning.  From here.  The reporters can draw their own
conclusions, if it matters to them."

(response)

-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-=*=-
       .   |  *     Randye Jones
         . |)  .    http://www.atouchofclassics.com
      .   /|  .     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       . ( | )  .
     .   . |  .     "Hate is not a family value."


Reply via email to