Carrhae raised an eyebrow.  He had anticipated her thoughts.  "What made
you ask that now?" she asked.

> He chuckled softly.  "Sam asked me my intentions with you," he told her.

She smiled.  "He worries about me.  We have been friends for many years."

She turned slowly so that they faced one another.  "I have never been in a
situation like this.  My desire for privacy is in conflict with my desire
to proclaim my feelings for you."

"We're empowering the press," he told her.  "By our silence, we give them a story.  
If you are as sure of your feelings for me as I am of my feelings for you, then it 
makes sense for us to release a joint statment in the morning.  We can do it 
personally, or we can just issue a release, but I think the time has come to let the 
entire galaxy know how lucky I am," he told her.

Reply via email to