"I am afraid not. The Bajorans demanded jurisdiction as a pair of their
Ministers were with me when the attack happened, and they seem to view DS9 as
a Starfleet run Bajoran station. However, the CMO did have the body in his
care, and the insubordinate little turd kept not only his notes and records of
the body, but a few tissue samples. He *had* been ordered to turn all of that
over to the Bajoran authorities. Those samples were supposedly send back to
Spacedock, after I made a not so discrete inquery a month ago. I did some
checking, and they are in security waiting to be picked up. "
"With your permission, then, sir, we'd like to perform some tests on those
samples?"
"Please do. On another note, I may be down for another does of whatever you
gave me last night. I may be able to figure out a few other things tomorrow."
Lasiter said with a wry, smile.
{response}