"With your permission, then, sir, we'd like to perform some tests on those
samples?"
"Please do. On another note, I may be down for another does of whatever you
gave me last night. I may be able to figure out a few other things tomorrow."
Lasiter said with a wry, smile.
"I'll probably be there working on those samples." He stood. "Unless there's
something else, sir?" he asked.
"That is all that I have. You both have a good day..."
He and Mary headed directly down to Security. "We'd like to sign out the
tissue
samples of Admiral Lasiter's attacker on DS9," he told the person at the desk.
The desk sargent just bent over and piked up a large sealed crate and set it
on the desk. Then picking up a padd and handing it to Brennan.
"Admiral Lasiter's office called ahead to have this ready for you, Sir.
Please sign for it. I will need some ID as well, sir." he said.
{response}
Everything checked out just fine, and they were free to go with the crate.
Inside were misc. tissue samples, a blood sample, and the preliminary notes
that a physician would take upon reciept of a body that was "evidence".
The notes described the wounds- internal bleeding, a pair of cracked ribs, and
a trio of phaser burns from being shot all body shots.
{... up to you now...}