> >    "I am sure you can, but will holding your
> > own be enough." he said half baiting her.
> 
> "Well, it wouldn't today," she said, feeling
> the tiredness from the long battle earlier.  She was tired, physically and
emotionally.  "But perrrhaps tomorrrrow, beforrre we get back to the
> planet?"
> 
     "It's a date.  After we drop the cargo and we are well on our way."
> 
> "You'll supply the shinai?  I've got my
> jirr'ith and my bat'telh, but no
> shinais."
> 
     "Sure thing.  Baboo swords are not hard to come by, but I have a really
good pair, plus a spare.  You will be in good hands.  I just hope I have a
face mask that will fit you.  We may have to resort to using a replicated
one."
> 
> "Well, we've gotten the challenge out of the
> way," she smiled, taking a sip of
> her tea.  "Do you have any questions forrr me?"
> 
     "Not at the moment, but I am sure that we will have some more time to
address them should I come up with any.  On another matter, I am stuffed.  Can
I beg a rain check for dessert?"

    {response}

Reply via email to