> "To be honest, hell yea...  What are you kidding?  This escort crap is for
the birds.  Anything to do with your operation would be a great improvement on
what we have been doing thus far.  You can most definately count me in." This
was definately the brightest part of his day.

She smiled.  "I'll see what I can do.  it may not be tomorrrrow, you
underrrstand, but it ought not to be a prrroblem.  If you want to help you can
starrrt becoming a rrreal pain in the ass to the sectorrr commanderrr and the
fleet commanderrr."

(resp?)

"I didn't think it would be," she replied with a chuckle.  "So, you like
kendo.  I prrreferr sparrrring with sharrrp weapons myself, but it is a good
way to prrractice outside a holodeck.  I haven't done kendo in decades," she
mused, then looked up at him.  "And I'm not interrrested in being anotherrr
one of yourrr victims."

(resp?)

"I could hold my own, I'm surrre," she said, sensing a good-natured challenge.

(resp?)

Reply via email to