Von: Isaac Hailperin
Gesendet: Montag, 12. Februar 2018 16:39
An: spacewalk-list@redhat.com
Betreff: AW: [Spacewalk-list] Fix yum repo definitions on spacewalk clients

Avi - interesting point:
# yum repolist |grep epel
 * epel: mirror.de.leaseweb.net
epel/x86_64                        Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 7  12,278
!epel7-centos7-x86_64              EPEL 7 for CentOS 7 (x86_64)           13,357

I think the latter is the one defined in spacewalk. However there seems to be
not corresponding yum repo in /etc/yum.repos.d - is that how it should be?
So all I would need to to is delete the local definition of epel?

Isaac