Well, dang! A computer error?!
:-)
I am NOT a SpamCop anything, just another user.
Have you ever played around with Sam Spade? If not, may I suggest you do,
as kind of a 'reality check'.
It's at http://www.samspade.org/ssw/
Besides, the "Tip Of The Day' is pretty hilarious.
If you send the spamlet, I can run it through S.S. for you.
(Let me polish me badge.)
Seriously, the more, different analysis tools we use, the closer to the
truth we get.
This is just my opinion, not fact.
(Why do we have to say that?)
Regards,
Mark.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> This posting made from the web-site. Please reply via
> email in addition to the group. Thanks.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> See <http://spamcop.net/sc?id=z18951331z04710d750c41b7106c430fb444d245dbz>
>
> No spam complaint was sent to sympatico.ca where the spam apparently
originated. It appears that the relay IP at the beginning of the received
from line obfuscated proper detection of the originating dialup IP from
sympatico.ca.
>
> I would appreciate an acknowledgement that you agree SpamCop software did
in fact err.
>
> Thank you.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help