> Really? I've seen what it looks like, from abuse-dept acks. Looked fine to
> me.
That's interesting. My last check (still v1.3.1) sends an email which
reads:
- SpamCop V1.3.1 -
This message is brief for your comfort. Please follow links for
details.
http://spamcop.net/w3m?i=z21436535z5bbb1f4601417f71549b92bd0b7edbd4z
and the link says:
This report was generated because the user sending it entered your
email address manually into SpamCop. No action is
required or desired by SpamCop. Please see the comments included in
the report itself for comments from the user.
Fri Mar 2 14:24:59 2001 GMT [Note added by 64.27.64.37
(afurman.datapipe.net)]
We removed the server from our network since it violated our
AUP/TOS.
This issue has already been reported as an innocent bystander.
---end paste
When I read this, especially on a fresh report, I'd think that SC had
gone nuts. "no action is requested" ???
and other irrelevant gobbley-gook, including flashing banner ad.
This is not the way I want to send a LART which I hope to be
effective; and I don't use this SC 'feature' because it also, in my
opinion, reflects very poorly on SpamCop.
As we used to say in FidoNet, "your mileage may vary".
`~Maynard
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help