> the page that comes up when the link is
> clicked could certainly have better wording, and those spurious bits
> removed...
Seconded.
I don't think SC should try to figure out why I sent the User Notification
Report, that would be asking 'way too much, but I think that page could be
better worded. Something like, "The person who sent you this report
probably believes that you are responsible for resolving some part of the
issue being reported. Please read the body of the e-mail you received for
further details. If you need more details, reply to the e-mail asking for
them." Although that is a bit too convoluted....
I'm getting the germ of an idea about user-configurable choices for
reporting each issue in a spam. Adding my own recipients to the
"Administrator of network where email originates" recipient list and so on.
I can see that being very useful....
-Peter
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help