Please forgive me if this is one of those questions that gets asked every other day. Our administrator forwarded spam to me, and I submitted it not realizing the sender was our own domain, not the original spammer. Is there anything I can do to retract my submission? _______________________________________________ SpamCop-Help mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Darren Ford
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot hobo
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Ronald Rand
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Philip Newton
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Darren Ford
