"Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]... > That means to constantly memorable. You have to complain every day. (A > Complainer, whiner, a nag) <VBG> if i understand you, not quite... one complaint every 7 days (well, slightly under) will keep you registering on the stats... michael _______________________________________________ SpamCop-Help mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
- [SC-Help] I am an idiot Darren Ford
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot hobo
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Ronald Rand
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Philip Newton
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Darren Ford
