Philip Newton wrote: > Is there a way to get around that? To get ones name removed from the SpamCop > database again so that mail from the domain to SC users will no longer be > filtered? SpamCop will forget about you a week after the last complaint. -- - Don D'Minion - _______________________________________________ SpamCop-Help mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
- [SC-Help] I am an idiot Darren Ford
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot hobo
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Ronald Rand
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Philip Newton
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Argyle
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: I am an i... michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: I am an idiot Darren Ford
