Hi Ben,
I do not know how you look at your runs, but the PeakView software (I
use Version 1.1) that open the raw data wiff files can actually export
mgf format.
You need to open the IDA runs with the IDA explorer, select filtering
criteria you want (rt, spectra "quality") and then right click on the
map and export to mgf. You can even get "consensus" spectra during the
mgf export (the software pre-compiles MSMS spectra of close m/z and rt
from parameters you can set yourself).
Hope that helps.
Ludovic