I didn't realize that about PeakView. So I am generating mgfs from a
single wiff 4 ways right now: dll script within Analyst, dll script
within Daemon, through PeakView (which took about two seconds), and
using Distiller (going on 3 hours right now). Then I will compare
them.

Thanks for all the ideas, and for the updates about msconvert. Am
bugging our AB-Sciex guy about the purported standalone converter.

- Ben