Steve:

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 8:56 PM, Steve Winslow
<swins...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been working on a few pages on the SPDX website on why and how to use
> SPDX short-form IDs. This is intended to be developer-focused, usable by
> someone who isn't otherwise familiar with SPDX, to get them to start putting
> SPDX identifiers in their source code.
>
> The first cut at this is now available at https://spdx.org/ids. There are a
> few "read more..." pages linked from that URL. These pages are visible but
> not yet linked from the rest of the site.
>
> I'd welcome feedback and edits, if you have any, before linking this into
> the main site. In particular it would be great to know if it looks okay on
> other browsers, since this is the first time I've worked with Drupal and I
> may have bent a few things...

You positively rock!

My only comment is that I did not see a GPL license in the expression
animation ;)

BTW, I just pushed an update to Scancode the other day that at last
detects all these correctly.
And deals with less well formed variants too.

--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne