Hi Steve,

Steve Winslow <swins...@linuxfoundation.org> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been working on a few pages on the SPDX website on why and how to use
> SPDX short-form IDs. This is intended to be developer-focused, usable by
> someone who isn't otherwise familiar with SPDX, to get them to start
> putting SPDX identifiers in their source code.
>
> The first cut at this is now available at https://spdx.org/ids. There are a
> few "read more..." pages linked from that URL. These pages are visible but
> not yet linked from the rest of the site.

I can't find the previous links now, but I thought the previous "how to
use SPDX identifiers" page on the site recommended keeping the
file-level boilerplate text for, for example, the GPL, and included
examples along those lines.

-john

GPG Key: A462 6CBA FF37 6039 D2D7 5544 97BA 9CE7 61A0 963B
https://status.fsf.org/johns | https://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<https://my.fsf.org/join>.