Thanks Sam! Good point on the copyright notice. I'll add something to
clarify that those should remain in place.

I also think that this site could benefit from an FAQs page to go into more
detail on some items. If people have suggestions for questions / answers,
feel free to send them my way and I'll add an FAQ section.