Ah, but I ask you this. If a rugby player falls in the forest, does
anybody care? ;-)

Seriously though, the issue here isn't really whether or not you and
your friends will go to the rugby game,
it's whether or not the rugby league organizers are trying to get you to
go to the rugby game at the appropriate venue.

If you go watch a rugby game on an ice rink, chances are you're not
going to get into rugby.

My point? Beyond the relatively inactive state of the ID Schemas list,
and the apparent momentum on the OpenID list(s),
what makes schemas.openid.net (and the OpenID lists) the more
appropriate "venue" for this discussion?

Or, are we just trying to get people to play rugby on an ice rink, just
for the sake of putting on a game?

(then again, I am by no means a computer scientist, nor a sociologist
for that matter)

- Laurie Rae