----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bill Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 6:51 AM
Subject: [speedtouch] Not your normal Speedtouch Woes!


> 
> 
> Well maybe this is a common problem. Like most other people, I did
> everything according to the script, but without success. However, the
> process bombed out in a way that I've not seen described elsewhere.
> 
> Modprobe couldn't find the n_hdlc module. 
> 
> I'm a bit uncertain about this as I'm running Redhat Enterprise 3 Linux,
> which is about as recent as distros get and SOME Speedtouch documentation
> says this is already in recent kernels.
> 
What kernel version are you running? (uname -r)
You don't need to patch on recent kernel but you may need to set 
CONFIG_N_HDLC=m in you kernel .config and recompile your kernel



Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        

Reply via email to