Gilles

I have no connection through Linux at the moment - I have to switch back to
Windows to e-mail you which is a bit of a nuisance!

I have checked the contents of /proc/net/atm which is as follows:

/proc/net/atm/arp
/proc/net/atm/devices
/proc/net/atm/pvc
/proc/net/atm/speedtch:0
/proc/net/atm/svc
/proc/net/atm/vc

These are all empty texts files registering 0 bytes.

Any help??

Roger.