<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_QIUNHJzVIA/V_59913blBI/AAAAAAAAABo/WMZZHkBmnk8EMTVu725h3uSnunf--ZxxACLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-12%2Bat%2B2.16.39%2BPM.png>

Once again I should confess that I am running Sphinx v1.3.2, so if there
have been bug fixes that address this, I need to upgrade.

I am only using the :orphan: tag with files that are included in other
files. It shows up in my HTML as orphan: and is formatted similar to a
table header.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2wgksnJnBeI/V_58168wo3I/AAAAAAAAABc/cwx81ySfPT0yPDdL-9pcXrKsqFdr4TgBwCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-12%2Bat%2B2.04.48%2BPM.png>[image:

frontmatter.rst source file]
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2wgksnJnBeI/V_58168wo3I/AAAAAAAAABc/cwx81ySfPT0yPDdL-9pcXrKsqFdr4TgBwCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-12%2Bat%2B2.04.48%2BPM.png>[image: