Last trip to the fabric store I was buying replacement bra clasps (I have
three daughters.)  
And I'm not paying $750 for a machine that I don't know how to use!  (And
yeah, I broke one on auto upholstery.)

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 11:24 AM
To: Nolan Penney; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Female LBC owners, was: RE: Hello from a new list member!


It depends that sort of fabric you buying.  Are you getting canvas, or silk
taffeta?

Doug

At 01:40 PM 6/21/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I know what you mean.  Whenever I go into a fabric store I get weird
>responses.  Sometimes men *do* own sewing machines! :)

///  [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
///  Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
///  Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.

Reply via email to