Same here!  And almost the same type of reaction in  lingerie store.
I also go to Party Light Candles evenings where I was the only guy there
and was the one who spent the most!  I can cook, I can sew. I cry.

My wife refers to me as the equivalent of her best girlfriend, but (sorry
here
 for the direct language) with a penis!  She often calls me Martha
 (as in Martha Stuart).

And I agree with Fred: Women DO look good in LBCs.  I know my wife do.
Cheers
Stef, 6'6" 290lbs
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nolan Penney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 1:40 PM
Subject: Female LBC owners, was: RE: Hello from a new list member!


> I know what you mean.  Whenever I go into a fabric store I get weird
> responses.  Sometimes men *do* own sewing machines! :)
>
> >>> Christine Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/21/02 09:44AM >>>
> I've also noticed that auto parts stores are weird about women...they
> either fall all over themselves to help me in a completely patronizing
> way,
> or they ignore me completely, like I must have wandered in by mistake
> on my
> way to shop for drapes.

///  [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
///  Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
///  Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.

Reply via email to