Mine isn't as old as that but I have the wrench for it. On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Ed Vining <[email protected]> wrote: > I wonder who among us has the oldest sprinkler? mine is an 1883 Grinnell > > Ed Vining > > On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Tom Duross <[email protected]> wrote: > >> >> I don't know how many of you are buffs or collectors of old sprinklers but >> I >> have a few and watch ebay when I see interesting ones. >> I wish I had got here more than 5 minutes ago because an 1893 Gray just >> closed on ebay for $447, item 260362058049 in case you want to look. >> I would have liked to post a notice in case anyone was interested. >> >> Tom Duross >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Sprinklerforum mailing list >> http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum >> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] >> >> To Unsubscribe, send an email >> to:[email protected]<to%[email protected]> >> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) >> > > > > -- > Ed Vining > 4819 John Muir Rd > Martinez CA 94553 > 925-228-8792 > _______________________________________________ > Sprinklerforum mailing list > http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum > For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] > > To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] > (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field) >
-- Ron Greenman at home.... _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected] To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected] (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
