I don't know for sure, Todd, but if the homeowner can do it using that simplified form in NFPA-13D, then I don't think the plumbing designers should have too much difficulty. It's just math, right?
--
PARSLEY CONSULTING
Ken Wagoner, SET

Todd Williams wrote:
Are plumbing designers going to start doing hydraulic calculations?