Scot,

I think the statement that density has nothing to do with EFSR was in
the same context that it has nothing to do with residential heads.
Densities are built into the listings rather than picked from a A/D
chart.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Thom McMahon <tmcma...@firetechinc.com> wrote:
> While I may not have been fastest on the track, due as we have discussed, to
> the lack of weight based handicapping. You'll never forget the ride to the
> track!
>
> Anyone for RI boat racing?
>
> George is right, you'll never know what you've missed, if you don't attend.
>
> Thom McMahon, SET
> Firetech, Inc.
> 2560 Copper Ridge Dr
> P.O. Box 882136
> Steamboat Springs, CO 80488
> Tel:  970-879-7952
> Fax: 970-879-7926

Ron Greenman
Instructor
Fire Protection Engineering
Bates Technical College
Tacoma, WA

Member:
AFT WA 4184/AFL-CIO, SFPE, ASCET, NFPA, AFSA, NFSA AFAA, NIBS, WSAFM, WFC