I'll ask the unthinkable question, is the BoR demand on the placard worthwhile?
Hydraulic calculations are done back to the effective point of the flow test.
The underground losses, hose demand and sometimes backflow preventer losses are
taken before the BoR. Consequently you cannot compare the BoR demand to a new
public water test and make a valid conclusion without a full set of original
plans and calculations. Wouldn't it make more sense to put the demand at the
water source on the placard?

Todd G Williams, PE Fire Protection Design/Consulting Stonington, CT
860-535-2080 (ofc) 860-608-4559 (cell)
Sent using CloudMagic
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=ti&cv=6.0.64&pv=8.2]