FM and xl gaps requires isolation valves and it's a good operationally practice
because someone will break a head or line

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
On Oct 12, 2016 5:25 PM, "Travis Mack, SET" <> wrote:

Don't you want the racks separately controlled because they are susceptible to
physical damage.  If you damage a rack sprinkler, you can shut it off and keep
the overhead active.  In your case, if you need to shut down the racks, you
also shut down the adjacent overhead system.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298