Don't you want the racks separately controlled because they are susceptible to physical damage. If you damage a rack sprinkler, you can shut it off and keep the overhead active. In your case, if you need to shut down the racks, you also shut down the adjacent overhead system.

Travis Mack, SET
MFP Design, LLC
2508 E Lodgepole Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85298