On 2017/08/11 10:21 AM, x wrote:
Iā€™m wishing I had kept my mouth shut now šŸ˜Š

Never do that.

We do see some questions asked ad-nauseum (or silly ones which could have been answered by the fleetest of Google searches) and some people probably find some irritation from it, but most of us don't and by far the other 99% of questions are all valuable.

If you are wondering it, chances are someone else reading this also wonders about it.

Case in point: Did you see how many people replied in other disconnected threads about document typos (for instance) or further questions arising from reading the very same file-format document we've discussed? Had you kept your mouth shut, that might not have happened - so, thank you for asking.

Good luck!
Ryan