Space savings will depend very much on what other data is in the table.

If you have a 4096 byte page size and with an average record size of 1000
bytes then saving 7 bytes for each of the 4 records wont free up enough
space to fit a new record into that page. So savings in this scenario will
effectively be nil.

If on the otherhand the average record is 100 bytes you may well fit more
records into the page, conversely changing the page size to 64K would also
reduce the number of reads.

I suspect that biggest time savings may be gained by reducing disk I/O.

Better advice could possibly be given if we know the full table schema
including typical sizes for data in any fields/

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence