With SQLITE_INTROSPECTION_PRAGMAS turned on, is a function description on
the roadmap?
It would be very helpful to expose a short description of function
arguments.

Implementation suggestion: a new trailing argument "description" on
sqlite3_create_function() or sqlite3_create_function_v2()
and corresponding description column in the PRAGMA function_list report.