Or, more practically, please consider a virtual style API where PRAGMA
function_list() gathers function description strings from all registered 2
argument functions named like %_function_description(F,N) where F is the
function name and N is the argument count.

A good example implementation might be a function called
sqlite3_function_description(F,N) which returns short argument descriptions
of all builtin functions - possibly derived from the build process.

Peter