I was surprised to see that statement, so, checking my system, this isn't
true.  Win7Pro-x64.  Not with that filename anyways.  Searching my system
with the "Everything" tool, [ *sqlite3.exe ] comes up with DLLs that I've
touched only.  The DLL's I've dumped into the Windows directories exist in
c:\Windows\SysWOW64 only because c:\Windows\System32 is redirected there.
On my system, there is only one sqlite3.dll with a timestamp of Aug 11,
2016, and is version 3.14.1.0 according to the Details tab.