On 2018-08-14 16:07, Wout Mertens wrote:

Is there a way to use safely sqlite in this situation, perhaps by using
extra lock files or some other additional mechanism?

One solution I can think of involves sending all writes through a single
master, via files describing changes and lots of polling, but that seems
really outlandish.

From the mail archives I see you have asked few questions about Bedrock SQLite cluster solution last year.

I am curious, Did you considered adapting writing in your use-case to Bedrock? AFAIK, you can read from Bedrock instance DBs safely without further adaptation.

Kind Regards,
Alek

[1] https://github.com/Expensify/Bedrock