I don't see any current integer behavior that cannot be emulated
with the new unified numeric type, but you might have to document
the behavior of mathematical operators under the new system.
Is modulus an integer operation or a floating point operation, for
example? Arguably, it could be either.

  sqlite> select 15.3 % 8;
  7.0
  sqlite> select 15.3 % 8.7;
  7.0
  sqlite> select 15.3 % -8.7;
  7.0
  sqlite> select 73 % 9.17;
  1.0
  sqlite> select -19.4 & 7;
  5
  sqlite> select substr("abcdefghijklmop", 63/8, 3.99);
  ghi

http://mail.yahoo.com