Thanks. I will do that. I have to brush up on how to access the
Vortexbox through the command line. I used to do it.
So I suppose that means that the LMS is actually running on the
Vortexbox and not  on the Windows machine that accesses it, except by
being displayed in the browser on the windows machine.
I noticed that the LMS only shows an update to 7.7.5. Is that because
Logitec stopped supporting it at that level? Once you install upgrades
beyond that will LMS be able to easily update to those as well? That
would be a lot easier than having to type in all that code.
Thanks again.