jefrank17 wrote:
> Gary,
> Here is the first part. It just stops at reboot.
>
> -------------------
> Authentication: password.
> Last login: Mon Mar 20 17:45:10 2017 from 192.168.1.9
> [vortexbox.localdomain ~]# yum clean all
> Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
> Cleaning repos: vortexbox
> Cleaning up Everything
> No delta-package files removed by presto
> [vortexbox.localdomain ~]# yum update
> Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
> vortexbox                                                | 3.6 kB
> 00:00
> vortexbox/primary_db                                     | 101 kB
> 00:00
> vortexbox/group_gz                                       | 1.0 kB
> 00:00
> No Packages marked for Update
> [vortexbox.localdomain ~]# reboot
>
> -------------------------------

it should just stop after reboot. Because the vortexbox computer
reboots.  Once it reboots you should then reconnect with cryptoterm and
copy and paste the 2nd set of commands and run them. This will take a
minute and ask you to enter "Y" at some point to continue install.  Once
this is all done, then enter the 3rd set of commands to start
squeezebox.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.9 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.9 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win8(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify