marcoc1712 wrote:
> No waste at all, glad you found what you where after, btw, shall I ask
> you to suggest a better form for that help text? I know is unclear,
> partially is becouse how LMS works here. that is conterintuitive, but
> sure You could use a better english than mine to explain it!
>
> thanks, Marco.
It's never easy to explain things in very few words.  This is why I
don't use Twitter!

Does the issue I came across only apply to flac, or all codecs?

If it applies to all codecs I suggest the two pieces of help text could
be something like:

Code:
--------------------

  Enable seek capability ("T" and "U"), is required for cue sheet usage and
changing position within a track, but is incompatible with "I" stream format,
used by many online services (e.g. Qobuz). If needed, untick Enable 'stdin'
(below).

  Enable (input from) standard Input capability ("I"), is required by many
online services (e.g. Qobuz), but is incompatible with 'seek' ("T" and "U"),
necessary for cue sheet usage and changing position within a track. If needed,
untick Enable seek (above).

--------------------

If it applies only to flacs, then maybe:

Code:
--------------------

  Enable seek capability is required for cue sheet usage and changing position
within a track.  For flacs ("T" and "U") this is incompatible with "I" stream
format, used by many online services (e.g. Qobuz), so if needed, untick Enable
'stdin' (below).

  Enable (input from) standard Input capability, is required by many online
services (e.g. Qobuz). For flacs ("I") this is incompatible with 'seek' ("T"
and "U"), necessary for cue sheet usage and changing position within a track,
so if needed, untick Enable seek (above).

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.