mherger wrote:
> > One thing I did find odd is that when he checked the Tidal Plugin and
> > saved it with the Apply button, it never asked him for Tidal Username
> or
> > Password. There is no place this could be saved for it to pull from
> > since the Vortexbox Server was completely reformatted during the
> install
> > of Vortexbox 2.4. He had to put his LastFM information back in as
> well
> > as his MYSB.com info. When I used the Tidal free trail, I also
> remember
> > the plugin asking me for username and password. So last night I
> brought
> > his Vortexbox and Touch over to my home and it does the same thing on
> my
> > network and also whether I use his Touch or Mine.
>
> You have to enter credentials on mysqueezebox.com.
>
> --
>
> Michael

.
I went to the web and MYSB.com entered his username and password and it
show there. Still nothing. Next went to LMS Settings/MYSB.com/Email &
Password entered them and clicked on Apply. He is now able to listen to
Tidal on his Touch. Needed pointed in the right direction. Thanks
Michael!

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive