kidstypike wrote:
> On the left side of LMS Home page, there's an item "Extras", if you
> expand that, there's an option "Music Source" that allows you to connect
> to any LMS instance running on your network, this includes
> mysqueezebox.com. Can you connect from there?
>
> It doesn't answer the question as to why you can't connect to
> mysqueezebox.com from a player though. :confused::(
>
> 25141
>
> 25142

.
OK so I can do that. Once I click on MYSB.com it opens a web browser at
MYSB.com, I select one of the Touch Players, and then select MYSB.com
and that Player now shows Connected. When I go back to LMS, the Right
panel the top drop down shows all my players but the one I just switched
in the top box, then in the bottom box under the Title MYSB.com is the
Touch I just switched. Now it gets even weirder, I can't do anything
with the Touch that is on MYSB.com. Can't get to it from the LMS GUI
(other then to switch it back to Local Server) and on the actual Touch,
it will not do anything but move through menus.

Now what? The only time I ever really used MYSB.com was during the FAB4
Beta (what would become the Touch) and that was minimally when asked to
look at something or test something. Is there anything else I am not
opening or checking off to get the Touch to find or play something from
MYSB.com?

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive