kidstypike wrote:
> For info, if you run LMS with the  --nomysqueezebox parameter, MSB.com
> doesn't appear as an option at LMS > Home > Extras > Music Source.
>
> 25147

.
I have no idea what the --nomysqueezebox parameter is nor after looking
at every setting and menu on both the Touch and in LMS (45 minutes of
checking every single possible setting one by one) do I see a --noMYSB
parameter. Is --noMYSB just a name given to several different setting
when they are all checked/turned on? Anyway, since I can see MYSB.com in
Extras in LMS and when I switch a Device in LMS to MYSB.com, my LMS web
browser page immediately changes to a logged in MYSB.com browser page.
Thanks Kidstypike for the Remote Button, I had remembered a GUI control
for using MYSB.com but thought it was through LMS.

Next, I do show the MYSB.com in LMS on both my Server and my neighbors
Server. What both of us don't see is any change on any Touch when we go
to Settings/Advanced/Networking and touch "Switch to MYSB.com", it does
a quick screen flash and makes the "You made an error sound" the Donk
when I press "Switch to MYSB.com". When I check LMS, the Touch is still
connected to the Server. If in LMS I go to Extras, I can connect the
Touch to MYSB.com but then can't do anything (I don't have any
subscribed services and my neighbor is not using his Tidal account at
his house while I am testing looking for a solution) so it will not play
Tidal either. What I don't know is if that is because of the known Tidal
issue he is having or MYSB.com is not really connected or because I
can't navigate on MYSB.com.

Question: Is there a known good free service or station I can try to
connect to via MYSB.com?

On the Touch that is now supposedly connected to MYSB.com, when I go to
Settings/Advanced/Networking the "Switch to MYSB.com" is no longer there
which should make sense if it is actually on MYSB.com. But on the Window
that opens when I select Tidal, pick a song, press play, nothing audio
wise happens. The Play Icon changes to a Pause Icon for about 15
seconds, then returns to a Play Icon, then about 5 seconds later the
Touch turns off and displays the Time/Date. Anytime the Touch is awake,
the Music Note symbol is in the upper right corner and if I tap it, it
shows no Playlist but does show the last song I played while connected
to LMS. Lastly once the Touch is switched to MYSB.com and on the Touch I
go to APPS and touch Tidal, the end marker changes to a "Spinny" and
never goes anywhere or does anything.

This is what I see when I switch to MYSB.com and attempt to use Tidal:

|Filename: MYSBcom1.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25150|

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive