.
Oh well, so much for thinking it was fixed. No sooner was I home and
getting a glass of water then my neighbor called saying it was doing the
same thing! We played a few single random songs while it was working and
he then loaded up an Album as I was leaving. The Touch started playing
the album getting through 6 songs before it stopped playing and
generated the same old Error: Connection Reset By Local Host

So now what?

I also noticed something about all of my Squeezeboxen as well as his,
NONE of then will allow you to start or goto MYSB.com. There is no Tab
or button anywhere for MYSB.com plus when you goto
Settings/Advanced/Networking/Switch to MYSB.com and press that line on
the Touch, all it does is blink once and make the "don't do that"
donking sound while not switching to MYSB.com.

Is there some setting on the LMS Server that would prevent a Touch,
Transporter, Baby, or Boom from being able to go to MYSB.com?

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive