I understand how you're running this with multiple queries, but can you
not increase the number of queries. So 20 queries with 50 item?

I certainly could. But there are certain limitations:

- processing 20 queries (1000 tracks!) will render the UX "sluggish" (I guess you'd live with that because you like the result :-))

- we're only allowed to do so many requests per time unit against TIDAL's servers. By running your 20 queries we might potentially lock out some other user.

So the answer remains the same as the one you quoted.

--

Michael