Yes, i know the benefits of a good NAS. No doubt in what you said. In
Former Times, i was thinking of a NAS refering to my Video library,
sharing all my Photos with the familly and so on.... But meanwhile Times
have changed. I have All my Photos, including scanned images from my
parents albums, all the scanned slides (also some 100.000) in the cloud
and in Times of netflix&co, i gave up in building an own library. Music
Was the last chapter and i found all online-libraries much poor (my
brother is a classical Fan an has Tons oc CDs you will Not find on
Spotify or somewhere else.) But i have Backups of everything i own.
Maybe i will think about a NAS again, but currently all works fine as it
is.

Kind regards
Nolli